A bag of 9 natural lemon toilet bombs for de-scaling, deodorising and disinfecting toilets.
Switch your plastic bleach bottles to a non-toxic, citric acid and essential oil based toilet bomb that actually breaks down limescale below the waterline and doesn't pollute our waterways. Keep the bombs in a jar/container to keep them dry.
How to use
- Simply drop one of the tablets into the toilet once a week and let it bubble in the water.
- The bomb will clean under the waterline and start to break down any limescale build-up.
- You can then use your toilet brush around the bowl for extra cleanliness.
- For stubborn limescale, drop 2 tablets into the bowl, pour in some hot water and leave overnight. Use a brush in the morning and the limescale will break up and flush away!
- Refreshing lemon fragrance
- Plastic free
- Ingredients for toilet bombs: Bicarbonate of soda, Citric acid, Lemon oil
- Comes packed in a paper bag with instruction sticker - but we recommend they are kept in airtight containers to retain their amazing scent.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Handmade in the UK
PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS
WARNING: Only for use as directed. Avoid contact with eyes, and mouth, and do not ingest. Seek medical attention if ingested or in contact with eyes.