A wok turner/spatula made from certified organic bamboo
This USDA certified organic bamboo 'wok chuan' made by eco pioneers Bambu, is a stir frying essential. With a wide shovel like head, you can quickly and efficiently scrape and scoop in a hot wok without the handle overheating or having to worry about scratching your wok.
You can even smooth away any signs of wear and tear by lightly sanding with a fine grain sandpaper.
- USDA certified organic bamboo
- USDA certified biobased
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won't scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Naturally stain resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- Bambu is B-corp certified and a member of 1% for the planet
- Material: responsibly and sustainably sourced organic bamboo
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe but not recommended - hand wash with warm/hot soapy water and wipe dry to prolong it's life
- Size: 33cm x 7.7cm x 1cm (at the widest point)
- Weight: 50g
- Country of Origin: China