A set of 10 vegetable oil and natural wax crayons presented in a metal case.
These new generation completely natural wax crayons are made from completely sustainable resources by German eco art and craft pioneers ökoNORM.
They have excellent, dense coverage and good abrasion, giving a good depth of colour.
Nawaro products are organic, biodegradable & compostable, with colours produced from only natural plant extracts and food colourants.
Enjoy spot-free drawing with bright, non-toxic colours. Nawaro wax crayons are high quality and made with 25% beeswax, have dense coverage and good abrasion. You will notice a slight white haze or patina on the wax crayons: the wax bloom. This is purely proof of the quality of these crayons and indicates a high proportion of pure beeswax. It will not affect the colour.
They come in a simple and practical metal case which can be reused or recycled after use.
- Organic, biodegradable and compostable
- Natural and eco friendly colour
- Easy to use with good depth of colour
- Presented a giftable metal case with a cardboard inner layer
- Pack contains 10 natural colour crayons
- Case dimensions: 13.8cm x 10.4cm x 1.1cm
- Ingredients: 100% pure beeswax, vegetable wax and oils, vegetable stearine, lanolin, kaolin, chalk, organic pigments