A pot of natural white paint made from renewable raw materials
Use this pot of white paint with the set of 4 bright colours to mix new colours and take your painting to the next level!
Top tip, mix new colours in jam jars for easy storage, add white to any colour to make a lighter or pastel version of it.
- Encourages creativity and imagination
- Natural paint made from renewable raw materials
- The creamy consistency prevents dripping
- Excellent coverage and glossiness
- Suitable for different painting techniques such as finger painting, dot painting, engraving, putty painting, stamping, cork or leaf printing and many more.
- For use in nurseries, schools and therapeutic facilities
- The finger paints are water-soluble and washable.
- 150g cup
- Ingredients: Natural food and food additives, including food colorants, purified chalk and food preserver Phenoxyethanol. Bitter substances: denotiumbenzoat. Colors: Natural and identical to natural pigments, food or cosmetic grade.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Contains small parts
Children under 3 years should be supervised by adults
Please note, the product is not intended as food. Do not eat.