A pack of 27 black biodegradable hair bands made from natural rubber and GOTS certified organic cotton
Now you can style your hair without harming the environment with these eco friendly hair bands by Terra Ties. Made from natural rubber and organic cotton, they are a great plastic free alternative to the standard synthetic hair bands widely available (and widely disposed of/lost).
Hundreds of millions of people around the world use hair bands, and almost all of them are made from synthetic materials that either never ever decompose or take thousands of years to do so. When thinking about how many hair bands in our lifetime that we have snapped, lost, thrown out, or see left on the ground outside somewhere, they regrettably end up in landfills, polluting our environment.
- Made with natural rubber and GOTS certified organic cotton
- Thick, soft and durable
- 100% biodegradable - at the end of its life, each tie can be put in with the household compost.
- Coloured with natural, azo free dyes
- Suitable for all genders and ages over 3 years
- Great for pony tails, top knots and plaits
- Perfect for school uniform
- Made responsibly in China.
- Comes with card packaging made from 100% recycled kraft board.
- Hairband thickness approximately 0.5cm.
- Can be stretched up to a maximum of 19cm in diameter.
- Weight: 64g
- Packaging: Hanging Pack 19.5 x 8.8 x 1 cm