A beautifully illustrated hardback book telling the biographical early story of how Greta Thunberg became one of the youngest advocators for saving our planet today.
Part of the Little People, Big Dreams series written by Maria Isabel Sánchez Vegara and illustrated by Anke Weckmann, this kid friendly biography is perfectly pitched for 4-8 year olds and tells the pioneering story of how Greta Thunberg became the voice for millions of children worldwide shouting about our climate emergency, thanks to her super power, Asperger's Syndrome. The story is written in such a way that both children and adults will enjoy learning about this incredibly brave and inspiring environmental activist.
- Inspiring kid friendly biography about a young girl wise beyond her years
- Quirky and evokeful illustrations
- Timeline with facts and photos included
- Perfect gift
- Author: Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara
- Illustrated by: Anke Weckmann
- Format: Hardback, 32 Pages
- ISBN: 9780711256439
- Publisher: Frances Lincoln Children's Books
- Series: Little People, Big Dreams