A naturally foaming soap based alternative to traditional toothpaste made with organic coconut & olive oil, flavoured with organic peppermint oil.
A completely and 100% natural way to brush your teeth. Made entirely from non-toxic ingredients like organic Olive Oil & Cocoa Butter and flavoured with essential Peppermint Oil, this recipe allows teeth to absorb nutrients without coating them.
This toothsoap is fab for travelling as it contains no liquids and is packaged in compostable cardboard so is super light and convenient. As with the toothpaste it is unsweetened, so it does taste a bit 'soapy' when you first use it, however it's not unbearable and it's easy to get used to.
To use, simply wet your toothbrush and rub on the dry soap, then brush for 2 minutes as normal. Rinse well after use. There is no flouride in this product, so consider using supplement is this is a concern.
Organic Olive Oil
- Use: We use organic extra virgin olive oil to help remove soluble stains from tooth enamel.
- Benefits: Whitens teeth.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Use: We use organic virgin coconut oil as a natural emollient and humectant, an alternative to synthetic glycerin.
- Benefits: Helps prevent plaque-induced gingivitis and tooth decay.
Organic Shea Butter
- Use: Food-grade preservative to increase the shelf life of our products.
- Benefits: Sodium benzoate balances pH levels, which creates an anti-fungal environment.
Organic Peppermint Oil
- Use: We use this natural, organic and food-grade essential oil to flavour our products.
- Benefits: A natural antiseptic with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Use: To flavour our products.
- Benefits: Cacao is gluten free, nut free, soy free and suitable for vegans.
- Supply: 60ml ~ 6 months / 1 person / twice a day
- Packaging: Kraft Paper Tube*^. *Recyclable, ^Compostable.
Apply soap to your toothbrush by rubbing bristles - preferably wet - onto the stick in circular motions. Brush as normal for 2 minutes then rinse well. For external use only.