A non-foaming, natural mineral toothpaste made with organic virgin coconut oil and anti-bacterial organic peppermint essential oil.
Say goodbye to single use plastic tubes of toothpaste! This natural alternative by Georganics, does the job without the need for the synthetic added extras. It doesn't contain any flouride, so you might still want to supplement your dentalcare routine to account for this.
The first time you try it, it might feel/taste strange without the sweetness and foaming agents contained in regular toothpastes, but once you're used to it, you'll be happy knowing that you're using an organic alternative which packaging that is fully recyclable or compostable in your normal refuse collection.
Ingredients and benefits
- Use: A gentle tooth polisher
- Benefits: Protects tooth enamel and supports healthy bones.
- Use: A mild polishing agent which gently whitens tooth enamel.
- Benefits: It's highly absorbent properties mean that it effectively detoxifies the mouth removing oils, secretions, and toxins. It also works as a natural preservative keeping products fresher for longer.
Organic Shea Butter
- Use: Food-grade preservative to increase the shelf life.
- Benefits: Sodium benzoate balances pH levels, which creates an anti-fungal environment.
Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Use: Used as a natural stabiliser in order to maintain a soft texture even at low temperatures.
- Benefits: An effective plaque remover.
- Use: Stain remover and tooth strengthener
- Benefits: Effective but gentle cleaning action.
- Use: A polishing and whitening agent as well as supporting plaque removal.
- Benefits: Promotes remineralisation of tooth enamel.
Organic Peppermint Oil
- Use: A natural, organic and food-grade essential oil used for flavour.
- Benefits: A natural antiseptic with anti-inflammatory properties (and it tastes good!).
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Use: Used as a natural emollient and humectant, an alternative to synthetic glycerin.
- Benefits: Helps prevent plaque-induced gingivitis and tooth decay.
- 120ml ~ 2 months / 1 person / twice a day
- Packaging: Glass Jar*, Aluminium Lid*, Paper Label*, Kraft Paper Box*^, Vegetable Ink*^. *Recyclable, ^Compostable.