A fully compostable natural floss with an organic peppermint oil flavour, in a refillable glass dispenser, made by Georganics.
This is such an easy swap, as you'll never notice the difference between our compostable floss and regular plastic floss when you're using it. The dispenser is refillable, so once you've run out you can simply order the refills which work out cheaper per roll, so a win-win for all!
This natural floss is made from a blend of Charcoal Fibres and compostable Corn-base PLA, coated with Vegetable Wax and organic Peppermint Oil. Studies have shown Peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, left untreated this bacteria can cause gum disease.
Ingredients and benefits
Corn PLA Floss
- Use: Used instead of plastic in our packaging.
- Benefits: It feels and looks like plastic but is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
Activated Charcoal Powder
- Use: A natural abrasive that promotes teeth whitening.
- Benefits: Its mildly abrasive quality and highly absorbent properties making it an effective stain remover. It also fights the causes of bad breath and gum disease.
- Use: Helps our floss glide more easily between tight teeth
- Benefits: 100% vegan
- Use: We use this natural, organic and food-grade essential oil to flavour our products.
- Benefits: A natural antiseptic with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Supply ~ 150 applications per floss / 1 person / twice a day
- Packaging: PLA pouch*, Kraft Paper Box*^. *Compostable, ^Recyclable.