A round two tier lunch box made from stainless steel with clip closure, inspired by traditional Indian tiffin tins.
Have you ever wanted to take leftovers in but end up with multiple bags and boxes of all shapes and sizes getting mushed together inside your bag? This two tier round lunch box from A Slice of Green is ideal for carrying an 'on-the-go' balanced lunch which can be separated into two courses, without worrying about squashed sarnies and fruit getting all mixed up on your travels! Add a savoury salad or sandwich into the 500ml larger capacity top layer and some fruit and a snack in the smaller 300ml capacity bottom layer, which clips together into one neat container. Pop it into the dishwasher when you're done and you'll be ready to travel again the next day. Team this lunch box with our certified organic bamboo 'Spork' as pictured, to make lunch even less of a faff and say goodbye to shop bought single use plastic containers forever!
Please note that because the lid does not have a plastic seal, there could be some leakage if used with very wet foods. See our Buruni Leak Resistant Two Tier Lunch Box by A Slice of Green for a leak resistant alternative.
Not for use in microwave.
- Dishwasher safe
- Made responsibly in India from high quality 201 food grade stainless steel
- Free from plastic, BPA, phthalates and lead
- Material: Stainless Steel (201)
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher Safe
- Size: Overall Dimensions - 800 ml / 8 x 13 cm dia. Top Layer - 500 ml / 5 x 13 cm dia. Bottom Layer - 300 ml / 4.5 x 13 cm dia.
- Weight: 330g
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: Belly Band
- Packaging: Individual Cardboard Box