A leak resistant, two tier lunch box made from stainless steel with clip closure, inspired by traditional Indian tiffin tins.
Have you ever wanted to take leftovers in but end up with multiple bags and boxes of all shapes and sizes getting mushed together inside your bag? This two tier leak resistant lunch box from A Slice of Green is ideal for carrying an 'on-the-go' balanced lunch which can be separated into two courses, without worrying about squashed sarnies and fruit getting all mixed up on your travels! With a 1.3l capacity, you can add wet foods into the 700ml larger capacity leak resistant top layer and dry foods in the smaller 600ml capacity bottom layer, both of which clip together into one neat container. Pop it into the dishwasher when you're done and you'll be ready to travel again the next day.
Team this lunch box with our certified organic bamboo 'Spork' as pictured, to make lunch even less of a faff and say goodbye to shop bought single use plastic containers forever!
Features include smooth folded edges, levered locking clips at each end for extra pressure during closure, and a handy silicone seal around the inside of the lid which makes it more leak resistant than the standard A Slice of Green containers.
Please note that although this container is suitable for wetter foods such as dressed salad or dips it is not designed for liquid foods such as soups and broths. We recommend a screw top food jar for liquid foods. The bottom section of this lunch box does not have a seal and is designed for carrying sandwiches etc. The top section does feature a seal and is designed to be leak resistant.
Please note – seal in top layer lid only. Bottom layer is not leak resistant. Not for use in oven or microwave.
- Leak resistant top layer with 700ml capacity
- Dishwasher safe
- Smooth folded edges, levered locking clips at each end for extra pressure during closure
- Made responsibly in India from high quality 201 food grade stainless steel
- Free from plastic, BPA, phthalates and lead
- Material: Stainless Steel (201) with brass rivets in clips and Silicone (seal)
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher Safe
- Size: Overall external dimensions approximately 13cm wide x 17cm long x 8cm high. 1300ml total capacity. Bottom Layer - 12.5cm wide x 16.5cm long x 4.5cm high. 600ml capacity. Top Layer - 12.5cm wide x 16.5cm long x 4.5cm high. 700ml capacity.
- Weight: 474g
- Country of Origin: India
- Packaging: Belly Band
- Packaging: Individual Cardboard Box
The silicone seal is removable and can be washed separately, then reinserted, flat side down. Please ensure seal and container lid is clean, dry and free from grease before re-inserting. A spare seal is also included inside the container.
Not for use in microwave. Dishwasher safe. We do not recommend the leak resistant lunch boxes for use in the oven, even with the seal removed. Prolonged exposure to very hot temperatures can cause the metal to distort and then there could be issues with the lid fitting properly.
Although dishwasher safe, dry off immediately after washing. Do not leave in a steamy, damp environment.