A completely natural beeswax based balm to revive and restore wooden and bamboo chopping boards, utensils and any other wooden items used for cooking or food preparation.
Restore and revive dried-out wooden chopping boards, butcher's blocks, bowls, platters and utensils with this nourishing, restorative wood balm made with natural British beeswax and ethically sourced natural oils. Beeswax is naturally antibacterial and acts as a barrier agent, helping with water resistance whilst enhancing, feeding and protecting the wood.
The beeswax comes from an apiary of British Buckfast Bees set in 4 acres of beautiful bee friendly meadows, bordering Royal Windsor Forest in Oakley Green, Berkshire.
- Gives your wooden kitchen items greater waterproof protection
- 100% food grade natural ingredients
- Free from solvents, silicons, spirits, thinning agents, soy, palm and carnauba waxes.
- Hand made in the UK from 90% British ingredients
- INGREDIENTS: Natural beeswax, linseed oil, walnut oil, olive oil.
- Tub measures approximately 4.5cm high x 7.5cm diameter.
Always do a patch test first. Use a small amount in a circular motion wiping off any excess. Allow to dry then get buffing, repeating 2 or 3 times until a lovely lustre is achieved. Dried, undernourished wood will darken slightly if unprotected. There is no colourant in the balm just natural beeswax and oils which create a protective barrier and bring out the original bloom in the wood. Repeat 2 to 3 times per year to keep nourished and looking good.