A pack of firestarters made from leftover beeswax wraps perfect for barbecues, camping and pizza ovens.
These handy little strips of leftover beeswax wraps work really well as an eco fire lighter and make a great natural and plastic free alternative to the paraffin based blocks that are commonly used. Being lightweight, water resistant and chemical free, they are perfect for camping and barbeques, and so easy to use - just light the end like a wick or pull the strands free, crumple in an airy ball and light up!
- Made from hemp and certified organic cotton that’s been infused with pure beeswax, certified organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- Produced with leftover wraps from Abeego's food wrap production.
- Includes enough to light 10-12 fires.
- Each Strip measures approximately 25cm long.
- Weight: 82g
For use in a fire pit, charcoal barbecue or fireplace
- Pull strands free
- crumple into a loose airy ball
- Light it up