Switch your plastic bleach bottles to a non-toxic, citric acid and essential oil based toilet bomb that actually breaks down limescale below the waterline and doesn't pollute our waterways. Keep the bombs in a jar/container to keep them dry.
How to use
- Simply drop one of the tablets into the toilet once a week and let it bubble in the water.
- The bomb will clean under the waterline and start to break down any limescale build-up.
- You can then use your toilet brush around the bowl for extra cleanliness.
- For stubborn limescale, drop 2 tablets into the bowl, pour in some hot water and leave overnight. Use a brush in the morning and the limescale will break up and flush away!
- Refreshing lemongrass fragrance
- Plastic free
- Contains Citral, Citric Acid, Geraniol
- Comes packed in a paper bag with instruction sheet - but we recommend they are kept in airtight containers to retain their amazing scent.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Handmade in the UK
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER TOILET CLEANERS.
PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS
WARNING: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains Geranyl acetate.